- Printing and dispatching of bills on service charges, water payment, master fire insurance, payment of quit
rent, etc. on behalf of M.C.
- Assisting in the collection of management dues : service charge, water payment, insurance, quit rent, etc.
- Implementing activities to maximize service charge collections and minimize debts.
- Ensuring all payments made to service providers are paid in accordance with the agreements made.
- Advising residents on their responsibility in settling their monthly dues promptly and explaining the consequences of delayed payment.
- Printing the monthly statements of account and cash-flow statements.
- Printing the monthly statement on the management fund account.
- Banking-in services for daily collections.
- Responding promptly to maintenance and management complaints from residents
- Advising and assisting residents in resolving their facilities problems ;
- Holding discussions with resident committees / owners on facilities problems.
- Proposing auditors for the annual account ;
- Liaising with public and private bodies on matters related to the management of facilities in the buildings.
- Advising on proposals to cut down on maintenance costs and implementing a cost-effective system of facilities management.
- Proposing/Providing effective service contractors for the property.
- Ensuring adequate and effective management of the property.
- Provides 24-hour maintenance services to MCs / JMCs at minimal costs.
- Ensuring that the MCs / JMCs are presented with the Approval Requests documents to repair,
rectification or upgrading work that exceed a certain amount as decided by the MCs / JMCs.
- Providing advice on particular issues.
- Assisting in tender submissions for repair / upgrading works.
- Providing home-assist facilities to needy residents.
- Providing building audit services for MCs / JMCs.
- Providing advice on contentious issues.
- Carry out regular inspection of the building fabric and its facilities and to make proposals for its
maintenance and upgrading.
- Notifying the MCs / JMCs of any proposed zoning or planning amendments by the local authority.
- Recommending, appointing and supervising the necessary site staff.
- Reviewing and recommending all existing service and maintenance contracts.
- To ensure the site management office comply with the requirements of the MCs/JMCs./li>
- To identify weaknesses in the management and maintenance policies proposed by the MCs / JMCs and
to rectify them.
- Maintain a proper record of all management and maintenance documents particularly documents
related to maintenance expenses and management directives.
- Maintain a stock book on the acquisition of all stocks purchased for the use of the property
- Full and complete presentation of all documents in any handing-over process to any party involved in the
management of the property.