- Meetings need to be conducted periodically to discuss on essential issues that cropped up every now and then.
- At such meetings, accounting documents need to be presented .
aOn the status of the collections of the owners.
bThe management of the expenses.
cThe status of the Management Fund Account.
eMonthly statement of account including cash-flow statement.
- Reports on maintenance performance need to be presented .
- Occasional meetings with the residents required to resolve outstanding matters .
- To discuss the performance of the service providers and to make recommendations for termination or extension of contract of such services.